DIPLOMA IN MECHNICAL ENGINEERING 3RD SEM SYLLABUS-With subject codes

Search Tags:3rd sem mechanical engineering syllabus, mech engg syllabus 3rd sem, mechanical engg syllabus 3rd sem, dte syllabus, dte.kar.nic.in, Karnataka board syllabus for 3rd sem, with subject codes

Courtly: DTE BOARD  

                          DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

SCHEME OF STUDY AND EXAMINATION
    CURRICULUM-2010 (III Semester)


 
<>
Q P CODE
Name of the Subject
THEORY  SUBJECTS

9ME31
Engineering Mechanics
&
Strength of Materials
9ME32
Fluid Mechanics
&
Machinery
9ME33
Manufacturing Technology-I
9ME34
Mechanical  Measurements &
Metrology
PRACTICAL SUBJECTS
9ME35P
Mechanical Testing
&
Quality control Lab
9ME36P
Basic workshop practice-II
9ME37P
Machine shop-I


Sub Code
Name of the Subject
THEORY  SUBJECTS
9me31
Engineering Mechanics
&
Strength of Materials
9me32
Fluid Mechanics
&
Machinery
9me33
Manufacturing Technology-I
9me34
Mechanical  Measurements &
Metrology
PRACTICAL SUBJECTS
9me35p
Mechanical Testing
&
Quality control Lab
9me36p
Basic workshop practice-II
9me37p
Machine shop-I



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...